I should have been a professional organizer, but so far in this life, I am a mother of three children, a wife, an industrial engineer, and now a business owner. As a professed math geek, I love order and logic in numbers and in life. I come by my organizational skills naturally (just ask my parents), but motherhood took it up a notch. These days, juggling the schedules of my children, home and business presents constant challenges, as well as new opportunities to sharpen my skills. Still, you might be wondering about the other qualities that make someone an Über Organizer. Here are my credentials:
- As a child, I arranged the books on my shelves in the same order as the library – Dewey Decimal system and all!
- I relish the challenge in discovering new ways to make any time-consuming process more efficient. I’m not kidding.
- For years, I’ve made my own notepads and worksheets to keep my home life running smoothly.
- The above notepads and worksheets were so helpful, my family and friends demanded I share my “secret.”
- At this moment, I have over seven to-do lists in my home. Still not kidding.
- My mantra: Organization is beautiful.
- Checkboxes make me smile.
Here’s my guarantee: I’ve sampled every product I sell to ensure that it does the job. And doesn’t it feel good to get organized? To find the calendar with all the right tabs, the space-saving container that eliminates chaos, and the notebook that holds and categorizes all your takeout menus. Whether you’re a multi-tasking executive or a multi-tasking parent (or both!), these are products I believe will help you streamline and simplify your daily tasks, and bring order to the piles of stuff accumulating on your desk or dining room table (hey, we’ve all been there). Once you start using these products, don’t be surprised if you come to love writing all those to-do lists.